Certified Ethical Hacker Training Courses, eligibility, and Salary
Hacking is something which cannot be learned at home. Hacking is like an art rather than rotting a process. Though other domain exams can be prepared for simply by sitting at home while hacking is something which needs real-time exposure. Though you may clear the exam if you work really hard, still you will not be able to practically perform at your job which is the worst nightmare coming true. This is why you should go for a professional ethical hacking course.
Various Certified Ethical Hacker training Courses:
- AAS in IT- Network Administration
- MS in Network Defense
- BS in Cyber Security
- MSTIM in Information Systems
- CEH V10
Usually, you get full transcripts related to the course and you also get access to online videos and resources. The quality of the material depends on the venture providing you the material.
Certified Ethical Hacker Typical Salary:
Below mentioned are various Certified Ethical Hacker Professions and their Typical Salaries:
- LPT – Licensed Penetration Tester – $85,000
- CHFI – Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator – $89,000
- CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker – $89,000
- ENSA- Network Security Administrator – $91,000
- ECSA- Certified Security Analyst – $93,000
All the above-mentioned salaries are not claiming any standard. They are the estimated salaries, not the exact one.
Other Related Certifications
- CompTIA – Security+
- CompTIA – Network+
- (ISC)2 – CISSP
- ISACA – CISA
- EC-Council – CHFI
- CCNA – Security
Eligibility criteria for Certified Ethical Hacker:
- Official Certified Ethical Hacker Training:
There can be an instructor to train you or there can be computer based training or there can be online live training. The only condition is that the program should be affiliated by EC-Council. For Example, CEH V10 is approved by EC-Council.
- No Official Certified Ethical Hacker Training:
- Officially written information security experience of more than 2 years is a must.
- Eligibility fee must be paid by the candidate
- Employer of experienced candidate’s company should verify his experience
- Certified Ethical Hacker Exam Eligibility form should be submitted
- EC should approve you to register for the exam.